Cone crusher is a widely used crushing product domestic and abroad. Next, Fodamon engineer will make a comparison and analysis on the structural characteristics, use and maintenance performance of HP hydraulic cone crusher and PY spring cone crusher.
1、 Comparison of fixed cone composition and support methods
1) The fixed cone of PY cone crusher is formed by connecting the support sleeve (including lock nut) and adjusting ring (including fixed cone liner) through sawtooth thread pair, as shown in the following figure. Firstly, the support sleeve sits on the V-shaped circular support opening of the base, and then the support sleeve is tightly fixed on the base with an array of spring clusters with bolts (generally each group is composed of 5 bolts and springs). There is a thin lock nut on the upper end face of the support sleeve. When several lock cylinders embedded in the support sleeve are in working state, the thin lock nut is lifted up by the lock cylinder, so as to generate sufficient static friction in the thread pair between the adjusting ring and the support sleeve and make it closely integrated, Ensure that there is no relative rotation between the adjusting ring and the support sleeve when the equipment breaks materials.
2) The fixed cone composition and support mode of HP cone crusher are roughly similar to that of PY cone crusher. It is also formed by the connection of support sleeve (including lock nut) and adjusting ring (including fixed cone liner) through sawtooth thread pair. The difference is that the HP cone crusher replaces the spring cluster with a hydraulic cylinder with a nitrogen accumulator, and a replaceable strip-shaped annular thin copper plate is padded at the joint surface of the adjusting ring and the support sleeve.
The fixed cone structure composition and support fixing mode of PY and HP cone crushers are basically similar, but the HP cone crusher adopts the hydraulic cylinder mode, so the support sleeve is easy to disassemble. In addition, its branch mouth is padded with replaceable thin copper plate, so the branch mouth can be better protected.
2、 Comparison of moving cone support methods
1) The moving cone of PY cone crusher (there is a convex spherical bearing under the cone) is supported on the concave spherical copper tile, commonly known as the bowl tile, the bowl bearing frame (i.e. the frame for installing the bowl tile) is installed in the center of the machine base, and the moving cone main shaft is inserted into the air deflection spindle sleeve located in the center of the base.
2) The moving cone of HP cone crusher also has convex spherical bearing under the cone, which is supported on the copper tile with concave spherical surface installed in the center of the base. A copper sleeve is installed at the lower part of the moving cone, and the moving cone is sleeved on the eccentric shaft sleeve in the center of the base through the copper sleeve.
Compared with HP cone crusher, the main difference between PY cone crusher and HP cone crusher lies in the main shaft, that is, the main shaft of the former is installed on the moving cone and the main shaft of the latter is installed on the base. The advantage of HP cone crusher is that the overall height is low and it is convenient to place during maintenance. However, due to the influence of the main shaft, the moving cone of PY cone crusher needs to be placed at a special storage point with trench.
3、 Comparison of adjustment methods of discharge port
1) The adjustment principle of discharge port of PY cone crusher is basically the same as that of HP cone crusher. When adjusting the discharge port, first release the pressure of the locking oil cylinder, and then turn the adjusting ring clockwise or counterclockwise to raise or lower the fixed cone, so as to achieve the purpose of adjusting the discharge port. PY cone crusher uses two symmetrical hydraulic cylinders to drive the adjustment ring to rotate to realize the purpose of adjusting the discharge port.
2) The difference is that HP cone crusher adopts hydraulic motor, pinion and ring gear transmission.
Compared with the traditional discharge port adjustment method of PY cone crusher, the discharge port adjustment method of HP cone crusher is efficient, safe, fast and easy to realize automatic remote control.
4、 Comparison of installation methods
1) The motor and main machine of PY cone crusher are directly connected with the foundation through anchor bolts.
2) HP type adopts the overall installation mode, that is, first fix the motor and host on the steel structure frame, and then connect the frame with the foundation through the buffer device (i.e. shock absorber).
Because the cone crusher itself is a kind of equipment with uneven stress, the overall installation mode is adopted, which has good vibration reduction effect and low noise.
Through comparison, the two cone crushers have their own characteristics in structure, but the working principle is basically the same. They both drive the moving cone or main shaft through the eccentric shaft sleeve to make eccentric circular movement, so as to achieve the purpose of crushing, squeezing, crushing and crushing ore. Overall, under the condition of similar overall dimensions of the whole machine, HP cone crusher has greater power and stronger processing capacity, and also has obvious advantages in crushing effect, overhaul and maintenance.
It should be noted that the above only takes these two types of cone break as examples. For other types of spring and hydraulic cone crusher, the structure and function are similar.