Hematite Iron ore beneficiation process flow
The haematite's another name is red iron ore,and its chemical structural formula is Fe203. it's a weak magnetic iron ore and the floatability is better than magnetite. And it is a main material of ironmaking. The main beneficiation process includes:gravity separation,floatation,strong magnetic beneficiation or mix several beneficiation process,and another process is magnetization roasting and then weak magnetic separation. The early haematite beneficiation mostly used the gravity separation process,and the main machines are:jigger,centrifugal separator,spiral chute,spiral washing machine,shaking table etc. Because some other beneficiations's production capacity was small,the grade after processing was low,recovery ratio is low and then was dumped as time goes on. Later as the haematite beneficiation developing,the floatation process ans high intensity magnetization process. It mainly use oxidized paraffinum sodium salt as the collector for floatation and electromagnetic strong magnetic separator as beneficiation equipment for strong magnetic separator. But the others beneficiation technology target were all not good enough. These latest years,the beneficiation process of haematite has developed very well. Especially use the high intensity magnetic separation which is can improve the grade of iron ore concentrate very well,and the recovery of Iron ore concentrate is satisfying.
Other mineral category:
1. Beneficiation process of magnetite ore
2. Beneficiation of hematite iron ore
3. Beneficiation process of tungsten ore
4. Beneficiation process of molybdenum ore
5. Beneficiation process of mirror iron ore
6. Beneficiation process of manganese ore
7. Beneficiation process of Lead Zinc(Zn) Ore
8. Beneficiation process of gold ore
9. Beneficiation process of Fluorite ore
10. Beneficiation process of copper ore
Note:This is just reference,if you want to know more please contact us to get offer and process.