Fodamon engineers share the factors that affect production capacity of Raymond Mill as follows:
1. The hardness of the material. The harder the material, the more difficult the Raymond mill is to grind, and the more severe the equipment wear. Raymond milling‘s speed is slow, so milling of raymond mill ability is small.
2. Humidity of the material. When the moisture content in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the Raymond mill, and it is also easy to block in the process of feeding and conveying, resulting in the reduction of the grinding capacity of Raymond mill.
3. Fineness of product materials. The finer the finished material milled, the smaller the capacity of the Raymond mill.
4. Composition of materials. The more fine powders in the material before the Raymond milling, the more it affects the Raymond milling, because these fine powders are easy to adhere and affect the transportation. For the large content of fine powder should be sieved in advance.
5. Viscosity of the material. The higher the viscosity of the material, the easier it will adhere.
6. The better the wear resistance of the wearing parts of Raymond Mill, the better the production capacity of Raymond Mill. If it is not wear-resistant, it will affect the ability of Raymond grinding.
Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us! our sales manager will contact with you as soon as possible.